At VERSA, we have welcomed new business based entirely on our responsiveness to a potential client. From your initial meetings with our business development professionals, to your interaction with our counselors, you’ll find that we listen and respond to every mobility element you need. We work hard to be exceptional guides and educators before and during our work relationship.
We also make employee experience a priority for our clients, for the transferee or global assignee, and family members accompanying them. We want you to feel confident that your employees are well attended, and we want your employees to remember the mobility process as a positive experience with caring VERSA guides.
For those new to relocation, international assignments, or outsourcing, we consider it our privilege to help you navigate unfamiliar territory and teach you what you need to know to maximize our service partnership. And for clients who are well-versed in mobility, we learn how and where you need help so that we are a steady complement to your knowledge and skills.
VERSA team members:
- Are highly experienced professionals
- Are skillful at discussing the big mobility picture and the small details
- Quickly learn, align and adapt to clients’ cultures
- Are exceptional at service delivery, policy reviewand development
- Provide a single point of accountability
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and best practices
- Deliver new concepts and possibilities to improve your program
- Communicate in a genuine, helpful, and professional manner across all relational fronts
- Understand the need for cost containment and pricing transparency
- Are realistic and honest when managing our clients’ business
- Ensure the privacy of your employees and their data
- Realize the importance of real-time reporting, tracking and data
- Take care of our business, so you can take care of yours